Wednesday, February 03, 2010

What Next?

There are lots of things to keep me busy these days, but one of those things is NOT school. I am getting used to coming home and just hanging out. But I am starting to get a little restless. So...what to do? I have started scrapbooking with the girls, which is fun, but it turns out my scrapbooking supplies are very dated. I need to spend some money on getting updated supplies and maybe taking a class with the girls, but money is a little tight at the moment.

I have also been doing more cooking. Yea! If I am actually home for the evening, (not taking girls to softball practice) then I have been doing a good job of cooking instead of going out to eat. It is tastier and costs a lot less! I am trying to cook a new recipe every week or so. And I have also started baking pizza again on the weekends, which is fun.

Tonight I am off to Barnes and Noble where I plan to pick up a book that will help me figure out how to do all those fancy things with Photoshop Elements 8, which I just bought from Amazon. There are some cool things you can do with Photoshop that would look good in my scrapbooks. Heather has already showed me how to do some of the tricks....but it is definitely something I need an actual book for, since the online help is inadequate. I would also like to take a digital photography class at BCC this summer, just for fun.

That's my latest "stay out of trouble and keep busy" plan. Woo Hoo!

No comments: