Sunday, February 07, 2010

Happy Super Bowl Sunday 2010

Disclaimer: I don't give a rat's ass about the Super Bowl. I haven't watched any moment of any Super Bowl (including commericals) for many years. Steve and I even got married on Super Bowl Sunday, January 27, 1991. However, I don't begrudge anyone who wants to spend a few hours of their lives watching. Steve even took at trip to AZ this weekend to visit an old buddy of his. (They had Seahawks tickets together until Jay left for AZ a few years back. This is Steve's LAST season as a season ticket holder, since the Seahawks SUCK ASS)! But...I digress....

This weekend has been busy with softball practices, tryouts (for Athena) and hanging out with the girls. Actually, I have seen precious little of my precious Hannah, as she has been working and she has her own truck and her own money. Which she used to get her belly button pierced this week. YIKES. Still, a very nice weekend overall. I miss Steve but I am glad he is having a good time.

No comments: