Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy 2010!

So this is the new year. Haven't posted in such a long time because 2009 was VERY busy! I am hoping 2010 will be more relaxing and less stressful.

I have so much to be thankful for. Top on my list is my family. Steve and the girls did an awesome job of sticking by me for the final leg of my MBA, which I completed on December 10th. I am not sure what challenges lie before me now (surely I will create my own opportunities if I have to, because I can't stand to slow down for very long). I hope I will find the patience and grace to be happy with my job for now. It has been a struggle lately and I have a million reasons why, but I have decided that focusing on the negative will only make things worst. For 2010, I am going to work on developing my own career path and showing my coworkers how I can help them, not the other way around. Eventually, good things are bound to happen. If not, then it's only two more years. That seems like an eternity right now, but it's really not. I'm just impatient.

Happy New Year to everyone! May 2010 find you safe, healthy and happy!

No comments: