Sunday, March 18, 2007

Quarter 1 is done!

Lots of great stuff going on the last couple of weeks...

1. I got a promotion! I am still doing the same job, but since I have added so much to my job duties since I transferred into the position a year and a half ago, I could justfiy a promotion. I got a 12% raise!!

2. I completed my first quarter at Seattle University! I got an A in my Leadership and Team Development class, and I think a B+ or A- in Statistics. (Grades aren't out yet). I am SO glad to have survived statistics! It was a bear for me. Well...out of the frying pan and into the fire, as they say. Spring quarter classes: Business Calculus and Legal and Regulatory Environment. Yea!

3. Softball season is upon us again. Heather is in Little League, and a new ASA team, the "Issaquah Flame". This weekend she got the opportunity to play pick up on a 14U team. She struck out twice, but it was a great experience, and an honor to be chosen to play up. She continues to take private batting lessons (yes, there is such a thing, if you can believe it)! and would play 24/7 if she could get away with it.

4. I am 10 pounds away from my goal! I have lost 26 pounds since October. I am down 2 and a half sizes. I was able to get rid of all my size 14 jeans. I am wearing clothes that I grew out of (but refused to get rid of) 10 years ago. It feels good to be able to wear fitted clothes again! Yea!

A side note: Hannah has a boyfriend. I am not ready for this. He seems like a nice enough kid, but he's a boyfriend. Time marches on, friends, and I don't always like the direction it takes!

No comments: