Wednesday, November 29, 2006


This is my dog Squearle (pronounced "Squirrel"). She is not yet two years old. She is a sable merle Shetland Sheepdog. One of her eyes has a blob of blue in it. It's pretty neat. She is the official greeter to the Benjamin House. Robyn, my 11 year old Dalmatian, is NOT amused by her at all...Robyn mostly groans and growls when Squearle comes within 20 feet of her. That does not lessen Squearle's enthusiasm for all things that MOVE. They don't call her a herding dog for nothing! She has been lots of fun to have around. (Steve even lets her sleep on the BED)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, I thought you would never post a pic of her. What a cutie!

Benjasmya said...

BABIES??!! Hell, no! Robyn and Squearle are enough work as it is. Squearle is fixed. I leave breeding up to the experts. I wouldn't mind having another Sheltie some day after Robyn is gone (which I hope will not be soon). I would work with the same breeder, (possibly getting a pup from Squearle's brother's litter).